Søk i denne bloggen

torsdag 16. juni 2011

Thank You Card



My mom just got her last round of chemo, and wanted to give the nurses at the hospital a Thank You Card, so I jumped at the chance to make a card.

I am really into Vintage these days, so I went with a Vintage card.

For the background I jused an old bookpage I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Vintage Photo. I jused some leaf-gold on the side to give it some "glam", together with the beads on the other side.

I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edges next to the image, and under the lace.

The Birdcage-stamp is from Glitz Design, the flowers from Kort & Godt, the lace and buttons is something I had lying around.

The image is from a scrapbooking sheet, but I can't remember who it's from. I destressed the corners on the image with a fine sandpaper.

This is the first card I've made in over a year without layer on layer panels, but I am pretty happy with the result. I will probably make many more cards in the same style in the future.


RenVonH

xxxxxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar