Søk i denne bloggen

fredag 17. juni 2011

Art Journal For Beginners Day One

I have always wanted to make an Art Journal. I like to think of myself as creative, but I am no artist, I can't draw or paint to save my life. Still I really want to give it a go. And I decided not to jump alone, so I created a swap for it at swap-bot.com. And there seem to be many of us out there who wants to try this out. :o)

Now, is it even possible, for a first-timer to turn this plain and dull notebook into a little piece of art?!?
Only time will tell.

Drop by from time to time to see how my progress for my first Art Journal is going. And please, do not be afraid
to leave comments, give me some pointers, suggestions or what ever.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi
    If you check YouTube & put junk journals in you will find alot of info :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. thank you much for starting this ren von h! i have signed up for this swap and will follow you here to keep updated...blest be! :)

    SvarSlett