Søk i denne bloggen

lørdag 18. juni 2011

Coloring Class

A new world opend it self to me today.
After being an eager cardmaker for twelve years, I have FINALLY learned to color stamped images. About time, wouldn't you say? And I agree!
For the coloring we used Tim Holtz Distress Ink, both pads and refillers. And wow, what a result!!!
The images here are my very first attempts at using this tecnique, and I am very happy with the result, considering it's my debut. ;o)
The staps used here are from Magnolia and Angel Eyes.


Connie, the VERY tallented girl who gave the class today, suggested we should emboss the motives, before coloring them, so the ink wouldn't "bleed out" too much. I decided not to that. Simply because that is the only thing I've been doing with my stamps over the last years. However, I will probably do that on my next coloring-project, to make the lines more clear, and to provent bleeding.

I had so much fun today, and I am really looking forwards to Connies next classes in making backgrounds and art journaling. :o)
RenVonH xxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar