Søk i denne bloggen

onsdag 10. august 2011

Roses For Norway








































































































July 22nd 2011 changed Norway forever.


Terror hit us, from within. Our reaction was to answer hate with love, and figth bullest with roses.


This inspired me to make a rose-themed ATC swap. This soon became a collection. So many of my fellow swappers at swap-bot.com wanted so send some extra cards to me, so I could send them to people who were affected by this.


It is so heartwarming and touching to see all the cards who finds their way to my mailbox. Here is a picture of all the cards I have gotten so far.


I can't believe that people on the other side of the world, from Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada and all over Europe has taken their time to make and send so many beautifull cards! From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU!!!!





















I will update with new pictures as they come.





















2 kommentarer:

  1. this is beautiful , mine are going to be there soon Peace

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello , I am from swapbot and was wondering if you received the 4 ATC's I sent to You? here is a link to the blog where they are shown .
    http://blogging-4peace.blogspot.com/2011/08/73100-reasons-i-blog4peace-roses-for.html

    peace terica / FlowerImpressions

    SvarSlett